|ZODIAC LOVE||MONTHLY SCOPE|
1. ARIESAries individuals tend to be very high energy and have a need to be active. They're in tune with their body because they not only test it to its limits, they know when they need to take a break and let it rest.
They tend to listen the most to their body when they're doing something active yet solo, such as hiking, aerial work, running, and even working in the garden. Anything that allows Aries to focus on their body as a whole gives them a chance to check in with themselves.
2. CANCERCancers are sensitive, and that sensitivity allows them to be fully conscious of what's going on with their body. Although it can be challenging for Cancer to put themselves at the top of the list, they're cognizant enough to know that if they're not feeling well, they'll be unable to care for others, so they try to stay healthy.
The best thing they do is trust and foster their intuition. If they sense something is off, they will take steps to remedy it.
3. LEOLeos tend to take very good care of themselves. They listen to their body and will stop doing something when it almost gets to the point of being excessive. If they're feeling stressed, they will pull back and take some time to focus on their breathing and relax.
Me time is an important part of Leo's schedule as they often are doing things for other people, but fortunately, they know to put some time aside every day for self-care.
4. SCORPIOIt's not just because Scorpios are so sexual that they're in tune with their body, but it certainly doesn't hurt. Knowing what gives you pleasure and what doesn't can help you cue into your body.
However, Scorpios are also extremely emotional and intuitive, and they use that intuition in knowing when something right or wrong is going on with them physically, mentally, and even emotionally. A Scorpio will take note of any kind of warning signal they may get and will take steps to find a solution.
5. AQUARIUSAquarians have the ability to listen and pay attention to their bodies. One of the best ways for them to check in with their bodies is by doing a physical activity out in nature. If they're taking a walk on the beach or even around their neighborhood, they're able to quiet the thoughts in their head and just concentrate on their breathing and how every part of their body feels.
Aquarius individuals have the ability to notice when things are off with themselves and to not be judgmental about them.