Moon = how you (your sun) feels and responds
Having the Sun and the Moon in the same house is like having all of your eggs in one basket.
The Sun is associated with conscious experience and symbolizes a need for external achievement and recognition. The Moon, on the other hand, is more closely associated with unconscious experience and the need for internal emotional fulfillment. Another Question, What happen if the SUN and MOON in the same house in Solar Return or Yearly Horoscope.
This is How your MOON SIGN might affect your SUN SIGN
- Aries Moon - focuses on your sun’s “being”, it asserts your sun
- Taurus Moon - makes your sun more conservative, sensual, and patient
- Gemini Moon - makes your sun focus on quick thinking and is knowledge driven
- Cancer Moon - makes your sun more focused on feelings, and feeling things out
- Leo Moon - makes you sun sign “brighter”, makes your sun sign seek expression, recognition, attention
- Virgo Moon - makes your sun sign more analytical, more detailed, and a focus on refinement
- Libra Moon - makes your sun sign more focused on balance, harmony, and equality.
- Scorpio Moon - makes your sun sign more investigative and suspicious, more depth, desire driven.
- Sagittarius Moon - makes your sun sign more willing to seek, explore, ask questions, look for a purpose
- Capricorn Moon - makes the sun more focused on use, professionalism, more goal oriented, how they can be useful, what is useful to them
- Aquarius Moon- makes your sun sign more of a visionary, knowing, and forward thinking.
- Pisces Moon - makes your sun sign more empathetic, intuitive, and belief (idealism or illusion) driven