Someone may come into your life at random for seemingly no reason at all. Or you may encounter an influx of people all with the same sign becoming a part of your life. This is no coincidence. The universe puts these people in your life because you’re meant to learn something from them.
- Libra: Libras show up when it is time for you to start a new relationship, either platonic or romantic. You’ve been without companionship for a while. You are very self-sufficient and self-focused, which is good. But now it is time for you to share your life with someone else. You’ve likely forgotten how to be a friend or how to be a lover. The Libra is here to teach you how to balance your needs with the needs of your new partner, so that you can enjoy a harmonious relationship.
- 2023 begins with Ceres in Libra , Which brings relationships, cooperation, and compromise into sharp focus as you seek balance, harmony, peace, and personal happiness... learn more
- Scorpio: Scorpios show up when it is time .... ---->>
- for you to purge the skeletons in your closet. Scorpios are one of the most challenging signs to deal with because they force you to confront the things about yourself that you’d rather not deal with. They bring out the worst in you. You become obsessive, enraged, frustrated, and totally unlike yourself. That is because you are trying to protect those little repressed emotions, and it is driving you crazy. You have to allow whatever is trying to come up to emerge. It is for your own good. There’s a major life change coming (check Capricorn), but it can’t happen until you let go of whatever is holding you back. That is where Scorpio comes in.
- Sagittarius: Sagittarius’ show up when it is time for you to embrace who you really are. You recently went through a Scorpio phase (see Scorpio above), and now you have to embrace the new you. The Sagittarius is trying to teach you to say what’s on your mind. Do and say what you want, regardless of how others might respond. You have to learn to stop caring so much about what others think and live your life authentically and apologetically. You cannot move into the Capricorn phase (see below) until you are release all shame about the person that you have become.
- Capricorn: Capricorns come into your life during major milestones. Getting your driver’s license, graduating, deciding a college major, getting a job, getting your own place for the first time, starting a business, marriage, pregnancy, and buying a home. The Capricorn is trying to imbue a sense of responsibility and maturity in you. These are major life decisions that will stay with you for years to come. Don’t take it personally, but if you’re surrounded by Capricorns, then there’s a lack of maturity in your personality. The Capricorns will instill some harsh truths within you to straighten you out, toughen you up, and help you to focus on your future.
- Aquarius: Aquarius come into your life when it is time for you become a part of something bigger than yourself. You’ve been independent for a while, which is great, but you’re running into some roadblocks. You can’t move to the next phase of your life until you reach out to others for help. Aquarius is here to teach you that it is okay to become a part of a community. You should reach out to like-minded people to help you overcome the hurdles that you face. Find a tribe and ask for guidance. They are there to support you.
- Pisces: Pisces’ come into your life when you need to connect with the cosmic and the ethereal. You are too attached to the comforts and safety of the material realm. You could die tomorrow, rendering everything in your life meaningless. What are you going to do if that happens? The Pisces is here to take you on a cosmic journey to the spirit world, to teach you that there is something greater than the world you live in. Let go of what you think you know about the world and yourself, and follow the Pisces into the unknown.
- ARIES TAURUS GEMINI CANCER LEO VIRGO LIBRA SCORPIO SAGITTARIUS CAPRICORN AQUARIUS PISCES -