Which brings relationships, cooperation, and compromise into sharp focus as you seek balance, harmony, peace, and personal happiness. Center on fairness, equality, truth, and a “give and take” mentality so that a positive, long-lasting relationship has room to develop and grow. Learn more...
2023 major transit
- Astrosignature Transits and Timing – 2023, The Sun and Moon The 28-day Lunar Cycle is central to astrology..
- Sometimes our dreams accurately describe "a story or event that happened, is currently happening or will happen.. Search the meaning of your Dream from A to Z with sample case study
- 2023 Long-range Planning Using Astrosignature, If you want to know when to expect the major transition periods of your life, consider the cycle of the transiting outer planets....
SOLAR RETURN CHART BASIC : from first house to 12 house ...
From year to year, the Sun passes through the Solar return chart in a clockwise direction, falling into every third house for those people who remain in the same location. See For example..
- ( |1ST || ) ( | 2ND || ) ( | 3RD || ) ( | 4TH || ) ( |5TH | ) ( | 6TH | ) ( | 7TH | ) ( | 8TH | ) ( | 9TH | ) ( | 10TH | ) ( | 11TH | ) ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE
• Dec 8 2022 (Sun opposite to Mars): Wars and aggression are likely. You may display impulsive behavior and have bursts of uncontrolled energy.
• Dec 8 2022 (Full Moon in Gemini): Us versus them, my country versus yours, my family against yours. A great deal of opposition and conflict between those with differing views. Lies, deception, and theft may occur.
• Dec 10 2022(Venus enters Capricorn): Favoring long-term relationships or partnerships with mature people. A good day to reassess all of your relationships. She started the year retrograding in Capricorn and ends the year gliding direct in the Sea-Goat sign.
• Dec 13 2022 (Pluto opposite Lilith): Manipulation, jealousy, and feeling abused. • Dec 14 (Sun squares Neptune): Be careful not to fall prey to deception and illusions. Today, you may experience sadness, be prone to addictive behaviors and have a lack of boundaries.
• Dec 21, 2022–May 16, 2023 (Jupiter returns to Aries): Initiation, leadership, and launching of new endeavors in all aspects of life are starred. During this time, you may discover a new sense of identity or healing of the body. You might discover a new direction to take in your life.
• Dec 21–22 2022 (Solstice. The longest night in the Northern Hemisphere and the longest day in the Southern Hemisphere): This day is called the Gateway of the Gods, the birthday of the gods and goddesses of light: Apollo, Artemis, Osiris, Horus, Attis, and Mithras, to name a few. This is the day that you are most connected to your higher self and guardian angel. Ask and you shall be answered.
• Dec 23 2022 (New Moon in Capricorn): A good time to start a new career in a new place where your talents and abilities can shine, or to embark on a long-term project. A good day to start working on your 2023 New Year’s resolutions. • Dec 24 (Chiron goes direct): Let the healing commence.
• Dec 28 to 29 2022 (Mercury stationary): Avoid starting anything new. Everything feels stuck. • Dec 29 (Mercury conjunct Venus): Great for healing relationships, apologizing, and forgiving. New interesting people coming back into your life.
• Dec 30, 2022–Jan 18, 2023 (Mercury goes retrograde in Capricorn): Avoid signing anything or starting new projects. Alas, 2023 starts with both Mercury and Mars retrograde, but let’s focus on 2022…