Since you're both water signs, you experience the world through your emotions and intuition and this is true regardless of your gender. The one possible glitch in this friendship is that Scorpio's personality is so strong you may feel the need to disengage sometimes, to move off into your private space, particularly if you're roommates. You so readily feel what other people feel that your tendency to nurture and comfort may make Scorpio feel smothered. Otherwise, this combination in a friendship is nearly ideal.
In this relationship, the taboos are probably understood without ever discussing them. But just in case you need to be reminded, here are the broad strokes for both of you.
Cancer Taboos That Scorpio Should Avoid
- r When Cancer is in one of his moods, don't press him to explain what he feels, why he's withdrawing or what he's thinking. Most likely he just wants to be left alone.
- r Confrontations. Cancer dislikes confrontations and will do practically anything to avoid one. If you have something to say that's confrontational, email or text him about it.
- r Rejection. Cancer is very nurturing, and when her nurturing is rejected, she takes it personally. Find a kind way to say thanks, but no thanks.
- r Someone trying to control her. As a col-league or friend, this shouldn't be an issue. But if it is, you're advised to find someone else to control!
- r Dishonesty
Scorpio Taboos That Cancer Should Avoid
What to Expect
- r Faith that things will work out r Emotional highs and lows r Cancer forgives, but he rarely forgets. r Hard worker who follows the voice of his
- intuition r Loyalty Intuitive insight into you and the friend-ship Life is her creative fodder.
- Scorpio forgives, but she rarely forgets.
- Creates from a need to understand himself
- Penetrating insight into you and the relationship
- Blunt honesty