Looking for your #soulmate?
A lot of people are familiar with their zodiac sign and birth chart, but not many are familiar with all the insight that information can give you.
- Have you ever spent time wondering who your soulmate is?
So, here are 4 soulmate signs to look for in your astrology chart.
1. To find your soulmate, first look at your Personal Astrosignature.
YOUR ROMANCE AND SEXUALITY 2021 - 2025
|NOTE THIS CHART IS USING MY OWN BIRTH DATA AS EXAMPLE|
- Sun: The nature of the Sun is strongest in the cardinal and fixed fire signs (Aries and Leo), weakest when in the water and the mutable signs. It is stronger in Capricorn than either Taurus or Virgo, stronger in Sagittarius than in Gemini.. Learn more..
- The Moon is strongest in the earth, female, fixed sign of Taurus and the water, female, cardinal sign of Cancer. She is also very potent in Pisces. She is weakest in all the male signs, especially in Aries, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, and Aquarius. Learn more..
- READ MORE
When Mars and Venus are on the same wavelength, they can indicate a peaceful, happy, and harmonious relationship for the couple. Read more ...
4. COMPATIBILITY CHART
Get The Full Report of your ( Past, Present and Future )
- If you want to know when to expect the major transition periods of your life, consider the cycle of the transiting outer planets learn more here..
- Contrary to what many people think, the exact time of birth is not a vital piece of information necessary to make correct forecast with Solar Returns. In fact, unlike primary directions, Learn More..
Your dream often announces what the future holds..
Search the meaning of your Dream
Because of this, according to your Dream, your crush is not just your crush, he is probably the love of your life, that is, true love is what you feel for him. Read more...
There are many other planets to look at like each person’s Moon sign, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Saturn, and how they interact with each other. Read More ...
In our element
If your Sun sign belongs to the same element as another person then broadly speaking you are singing off the same hymn sheet! Read more ...