While each Zodiac sign will argue that they’re the best, we have to keep it real – every sign is different and they’re all good (and bad) in their own unique ways.
So rather than pitting signs against each other, let’s take a look at what is Written in your Star very best at. That way, you know exactly who to turn to in times of need!
|ZODIAC LOVE||MONTHLY SCOPE|
Aries dates: March 21 to April 19Their best traits: Fearless, passionate, and competitive – these traits sum up an Aries’ personality. Like the ram, an Aries charges at challenges headfirst, making them excellent leaders and co-workers.
Leading teams, assuming challenging positions at work, and taking risks. With an Aries travel-buddy, you can expect anything along the lines of bungee jumping, cliff diving, and exotic food trips!
Taurus dates: April 20 to May 20Their best traits: A Taurus is solid as a rock in more ways than one! This earth sign is generally practical, peaceful, and extremely hardworking. Their calm nature and dependability make them the perfect person to go to in times of crisis.
- Best at: Executing plans, showing up where they’re needed, committing to something. Because they’re such hardworking creatures, Taureans also like to indulge every once in a while. Expect a Taurean friend to pamper you when you’re stressed!
Gemini dates: May 21 to June 20Their best traits: Geminis have the gift of gab. They’re endlessly curious and will prod you to divulge your life story within minutes of meeting you and they’re flexible enough to feel comfortable wherever you put them. Take a Gemini to any party and they will thrive. That being said, they’ve got the wits and the charm to talk their way out of most sticky situations.
- Best at: Telling stories and charming people. For this reason, Geminis often make excellent marketing people, journalists, and teachers.
- ALSO READ: The ZODIAC when you Hurt their Feelings
Cancer dates: June 21 to July 22
Their best traits: Cancerians are sensitive, loyal creatures who will defend their best friends till their dying breath. Of all the astrological signs, Cancers are some of the most emotional, tying with fellow water signs Pisces and Scorpio. This emotional intelligence makes them adept at sensing a friend’s needs.
Best at: Building a haven for their loved ones and lending an ear when you need to vent.
Leo dates: July 23 to August 22Their best traits: The lyrics “the party don’t start ‘til I walk in” may have been sung by a Piscean, but these words ring true for every Leo. These natural-born performers are so adept at entertaining people that for many Leos, it becomes their lifelong profession!
- Best at: Turning up the party and keeping folks entertained for hours. Leos make great hosts, TV presenters, and actors.
Virgo dates: August 23 to September 22Their best traits: Virgos are the Excel-sheet-wielding, list-making, calendar-setting signs we wish we could all be. Organised and efficient, Virgos love to plan stuff. As earth signs, they value and represent stability and calm amid chaos.
- Best at: Making travel itineraries, event planning, and managing operations.
Libra dates: September 23 to October 22
Their best traits: Librans are all about doing what’s fair and making sure that everyone is treated fairly. They’re the peacekeepers of the signs, and they tend to go out of their way to ensure that everyone gets their slice of pie.
- Best at: Because they value fairness above all, Librans often work well as mediators during disagreements. They will allow each side to say their piece and will try to find a common ground for everyone. They also make great hosts – they’ll make sure that everyone at the party is having fun, and that nobody is left out.
Scorpio dates: October 22 to November 21Their best traits: Scorpios are your ride-or-die friends. Get on their good side and they’ll defend and protect you with their lives. Often deemed as the “mysterious” sign, Scorpios have a soft underbelly full of love and compassion.
- Best at: Their worst trait could come in handy when you’re feeling a little naughty. We 100 percent don’t condone bad behaviour – so you didn’t hear it from us – but if you’re plotting on revenge, you can rely on a Scorpio to have your back.
Sagittarius dates: November 22 to December 21Their best traits: At their best, Sags are idealistic, curious, and optimistic. They have a thirst for knowledge, wisdom, and truth, and will go to the ends of the earth (literally!) to find whatever it is they’re looking for.
- Best at: Sags make the best travel buddies – they’re spontaneous, flexible, and easy-going! They’re also always up for a debate, so if you want to pick someone’s brain about something, a Sag will always listen.
Capricorn dates: December 22 to January 19Their best traits: Hardworking and relentless creatures, Capricorns are responsible, reliable, and will always see a project through to the end. Their highly competitive nature also pushes them to do their best at everything you do, so you can expect top-notch results from most Caps!
- Best at: Caps are natural leaders who will push their teammates to do their best. They make great team captains, teachers, and CEOs.
Aquarius dates: January 20 to February 18Their best traits: Aquarians tend to have a humanitarian streak – they believe everyone deserves to be treated fairly, and they will see to it that changes will be made for that to happen. They’re also very charming and easy to get along with, meaning they can easily convince people to get on board the causes close to their hearts.
- Best at: Aquarians could make great presidents, non-profit leaders, and scientists.
Pisces dates: February 19 to March 20Their best traits: Of all the zodiac signs, Pisceans are the most in touch with their emotions. Empathetic and sensitive, Pisceans can sense when their friends are going through a hard time, and can easily make them feel listened to and cared about.
- Best at: Comforting friends and channelling their emotions into a creative outlet. Pisceans often make great artists, musicians, and actors.