Want to know when to expect the major transition periods of your life?
Here are the...
SUMMARY: LONG-RANGE PLANNING IN ASTROLOGY
• Map out a time line based on the naturally recurring cycles for each planet. find the ages when each slow-moving planet reaches critical points in its cycle.
• Note the years of your Jupiter returns, which occur about every twelve years from your birth.
• Mark the years when Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto will cross the angles of your birth chart. Saturn will normally cross every angle at least twice, twenty-nine years apart. Uranus will cross every angle for those who live to age eighty-four. Nep-tune and Pluto will typically cross a couple of the four angles once in your lifetime.
|ZODIAC LOVE||MONTHLY SCOPE|
• Note the years when Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto will make a conjunction, square, or opposition to the Sun and Moon in your chart. While these outer planets' aspects to other natal planets are important, their aspects to the Sun and Moon are particularly crucial.
SOLAR RETURN CHART BASIC : from first house to 12 house ...
From year to year, the Sun passes through the Solar return chart in a clockwise direction, falling into every third house for those people who remain in the same location. See For example..
- Transiting NORTH NODE Aspecting to Natal ASCENDANT - ( Discomfort in relationships. )