When two people's Sun signs are connecting in a positive manner it augurs well for any relationship.
- 👉 Synastry, also known as the relationship astrology, is an interpretation of any established relationships, be it professional, marital, romantic relationships, or others between individuals..
However, it is an ideal combination for a close, personal relationship whether it be a close friendship or love relationship. There is an instant rapport and the two people seem to shine more in their own lives as a result of such a connection.
SUN ( you ) Sextile SUN (your Partner ) enjoy each other's company and feel that the other person is giving something special to the relationship, adding a little sunshine to their lives. SUN ( you ) Sextile SUN (your Partner ) probably experienced an instant attraction when they first met, warming to each other's personalities.
This is because SUN ( you ) Sextile SUN (your Partner ) have a lot in common and tend to view the world in the same fashion. Sharing a common purpose they work and play well together. It is easy for them to co-operate, creating harmony in shared enterprises and activities. In fact SUN ( you ) Sextile SUN (your Partner ) are likely to experience luck and good fortune in joint projects. There can be a tendency for friendly rivalry, but this usually brings out the best in both SUN ( you ) Sextile SUN (your Partner ). All in all it is a very successful combination of personal planets.
Buckle up, Aquarius! Love in 2024 promises adventure, exploration, and maybe even a revolutionary romance:.
First half (Jan-June):
- Independent Hearts: The first half leans towards solo strolls. Saturn in your sign emphasizes self-discovery and growth. Enjoy your freedom, pursue your passions, and don't settle for anything less than a partner who respects your need for intellectual and emotional space.
- Unexpected Encounters: Surprise! From February to May, Uranus, the planet of unexpected twists, might throw a charming new face your way. Be open to unconventional connections and exciting adventures with like-minded souls.
- Friends with Benefits: Mercury's transit through your relationship house (May-June) suggests intellectual sparks and stimulating conversations. This could lead to deeper friendships or even ignite the flames of a passionate intellectual partnership.
Second half (Jul-Dec):
- Commitment Conundrum: Jupiter's entrance into your 7th house of partnerships (July-October) brings opportunities for commitment and deepening existing bonds. But remember, Aquarius values freedom. Weigh your options carefully before taking the plunge.
- Emotional Intensity: Dive into your depths during the Venus transit of your sign (October-November). This is a time for self-awareness, vulnerability, and exploring your emotional needs in relationships.
- Holiday Harmony: End the year on a high note! December brings festive gatherings and opportunities to reconnect with loved ones. Celebrate your unique bond with your partner or find joy in the company of your chosen family.